Solution Sites File Organization
The Retail and Supplier Solution Sites are implemented using the exact same set of files. The sites differ with respect to a few configuration values in the App Default Config settings, yielding their different behaviors. For more information about the configuration differences between the Retail and Supplier Solution Sites, see Configuration Setting for Solution Sites.
This section describes the common folder structure used by both Solution Sites, and describes the files in each folder. The topic structure in this section generally mirrors the file folder structure of an unpackaged Solution Site, with each folder topic describing the purpose of the files in the corresponding folder, and containing one topic for each file in the folder. The file topics describe the purpose of each file, and provide links to topics in the Routines Reference, one for each routine in the file.
This section contains:
- Solution Sites Root Folder
- Solution Sites AuthFiles Folder
- Solution Sites Error Folder
- Solution Sites Images Folder
- Solutions Sites Include Folder
- Solution Sites Login Folder
- Solution Sites Pipeline Folder
- Solution Sites Services Folder
- Solution Sites Template Folder
All rights reserved.