RenderPasswordBox - Solution Sites Routine
This function prepares the HTML that will render an INPUT element for which the TYPE attribute has been given a value of "PASSWORD", and for which other attribute values are supplied by the parameters.
Function RenderPasswordBox( byVal sName, byVal sValue, byVal iSize, byVal iMaxLength, byVal sAttList )
- A string containing a value to be assigned to the NAME attribute.
- A string containing a value to be assigned to the VALUE attribute.
- A number containing a value to be assigned to the SIZE attribute.
- A number containing a value to be assigned to the MAXLENGTH attribute.
- A string containing any additional, space-separated "attribute=value" pairs to be included in the INPUT element. This string, if non-empty, must begin with a space character.
A string containing the HTML that will render the specified password box.
None.Copyright © 2005 Microsoft Corporation.
All rights reserved.