Updated: April 1, 2010
Applies To: Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 1.0, Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 1.0 SP1
In This Section
This section provides the following technical references for Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V):
- MED-V Reporting
- Describes how to generate reports and how to work with reports.
- MED-V Trim Transfer Technology
- Describes the MED-V Trim Transfer technology concept.
- How to Back Up and Restore a MED-V Server
- Describes how to back up and restore a MED-V server.
- How to Share Folders Between the Host and the MED-V Workspace
- Describes how to share folders located on the network and folders located on the host.
- How to Set MED-V Workspace Deletion Options
- Describes how to set MED-V workspace deletion options for each user or group.
- How to Set Advanced File Transfer Options
- Describes the advanced file transfer options.
- How to Edit a Published Application with Advanced Settings
- Describes editing a published application with advanced settings.
- How to Set Up Script Actions
- Describes the script actions editor.
- Client Installation Command Line Reference
- Describes how to install MED-V from the command line.
- How to Configure Image Pre-staging
- Describes how to configure image pre-staging and how to update the pre-stage location.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.