MED-V Deployment and Configuration
Updated: April 1, 2010
Applies To: Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 1.0, Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 1.0 SP1
In This Section
This section describes Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V) deployment and configuration and includes the following:
- MED-V Installation Prerequisites
- Describes the prerequisites required before installing MED-V.
- Supported Configurations
- Describes the supported configurations for both MED-V 1.0 and MED-V 1.0 SP1.
- Installation and Upgrade Checklists
- Provides the installation checklist for MED-V 1.0 and an upgrade checklist for MED-V 1.0 SP1.
- Installing and Configuring MED-V Components
- Provides procedures for installing and configuring the MED-V server, image repository, MED-V client, and MED-V management console, and the procedure for uninstalling the MED-V components.
- Creating a Virtual PC Image for MED-V
- Describes how to create and configure a VPC image for MED-V.
- Creating a MED-V Workspace
- Describes how to create a MED-V workspace.
- Configuring MED-V Workspace Policies
- Describes how to configure MED-V workspace policies.
- Configuring MED-V for Remote Networks
- Describes how to configure MED-V to work from inside a network, remotely, or both from inside the network and remotely.
- Configuring MED-V Server for Cluster Mode
- Describes how to configure MED-V server using two servers and place all files mutual to both servers on a file system.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.