Installing and Configuring MED-V Components
Updated: April 1, 2010
Applies To: Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 1.0, Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 1.0 SP1
This section explains how to install the MED-V server, MED-V client, and MED-V management, as well as how to configure the MED-V server and image repository. It includes the procedure on uninstalling the components as well.
In This Section
- How to Install and Configure the MED-V Server Component
- Describes how to install the MED-V server and configure connections, images, permissions, and report settings.
- How to Configure the Image Web Distribution Server
- Describes how to configure an image Web distribution server using IIS.
- How to Install MED-V Client and MED-V Management Console
- Describes how to install the MED-V client and MED-V management using the client .msi package.
- How to Uninstall MED-V Components
- Describes how to uninstall the MED-V components.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.