Creating a MED-V Image
Updated: April 1, 2010
Applies To: Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 1.0, Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 1.0 SP1
In This Section
This section describes how to configure a MED-V image on a computer on which the MED-V client and MED-V management application are installed, and explains the following:
- How to Create and Test a MED-V Image
- Describes how to create a MED-V image, and then test the image locally.
- How to Pack a MED-V Image
- Describes how to pack a MED-V image so that it can be added to a deployment package or uploaded to the server.
- How to Upload a MED-V Image to the Server
- Describes how to upload a MED-V image to the server.
- How to Localize a MED-V Image
- Describes how to localize a MED-V image either through extracting or downloading the image.
- How to Update a MED-V Image
- Describes how to update a MED-V image to create a new version of the image.
- How to Delete a MED-V Image
- Describes how to delete a MED-V image.
|After the MED-V image is configured, the computer should not be part of a domain because the join domain procedure should be performed on the client after the deployment, as part of the MED-V workspace setup.|
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.