Updated: June 26, 2010
Applies To: Operations Manager 2007
Before you import the Service Manager Management Pack, you must update the Service Manager Database Account Run As profile that is provided in this management pack. For information about this update, see Security Considerations.
For other optional configuration, see Optional Configuration.
The following topics provide general information about the Service Manager Management Pack and information to help you get started.
In This Section
- Files in the Management Pack
- Describes the content of the ManagementPack.msi file.
- Recommended Additional Management Packs
- Lists additional management packs that are recommended for comprehensive monitoring of Service Manager.
- How to Import the Service Manager Management Pack
- Provides a link to information about how to import the Service Manager Management Pack.
- Create a New Management Pack for Customizations
- Describes how to create a new custom management pack that you can use for storing overrides and other customizations to this management pack.