Tasks for Power Management
Updated: October 14, 2010
Applies To: System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3
To use the power management feature in Configuration Manager 2007 R3, you must complete a number of configuration and management tasks.
The content in this section contains more information about these tasks.
|The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 R3.|
In This Section
- How to Examine Power Management Information from Client Computers
- Describes the steps required to examine power management settings and usage on computers in your organization.
- How to Apply a Power Plan to a Specified Collection
- Describes the steps required to create and apply power management plan to computers in your organization.
- How to Exclude Computers from Power Management
- Describes the steps required to prevent power management settings from being applied to computers.
- How to Run Reports for Power Management
- Describes how to run the Configuration Manager 2007 R3 power management reports.
- How to Create a Collection of Computers Based on Sleep Capabilities
- Describes the steps required to create a collection of computers based on their sleep capabilities.
For additional information, see Configuration Manager 2007 Information and Support.
To contact the documentation team, email SMSdocs@microsoft.com.