Configuring Power Management
Updated: October 14, 2010
Applies To: System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3
Before you can review existing power settings, apply new power settings, or view power management reports in Configuration Manager 2007 R3, you must complete several configuration tasks. The content in this section contains more information about these tasks.
|The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 R3.|
In This Section
- How to Update the Configuration Manager 2007 Client for Power Management
- Provides the steps that you must follow to update the Configuration Manager 2007 client before you can use power management.
- How to Enable or Disable the Power Management Client Agent
- Provides the steps that you must follow to enable or disable the power management client agent.
- How to Configure Reports for Power Management
- Provides the steps that you must follow to install and configure reports for power management.
For additional information, see Configuration Manager 2007 Information and Support.
To contact the documentation team, email SMSdocs@microsoft.com.