Removing Voice Components
Topic Last Modified: 2011-04-06
Microsoft Lync Server 2010 implements a number of features that enable it to work as a fully featured unified communications system. Some of these features are customizable. You must back up or remove some of these components prior to removing server roles.
If you deployed Enterprise Voice, you must perform the procedures in one or more of the following topics for every pool, depending on the Enterprise Voice features you enabled, before you can remove the deployment. The following topics contain guidance for how backup or remove the components that would otherwise prevent you from removing the dependent server.
- Remove a Conference Directory
- Remove Exchange Unified Messaging (UM) Contact Objects
- Remove Response Group Service Workflow Contact Objects
- Remove Dial-in Conferencing Access Number Contact Objects
- Remove Common Area Phone and Analog Device Contact Objects
- Remove Call Park Service Orbits
- Delete an Unassigned Number Range
- Back Up the Location Information Service Database
- Back Up the Custom Music On-Hold File
- Remove Enterprise Voice Routes