Removing Servers and Server Roles
Topic Last Modified: 2011-04-11
The topics in this section include the procedures you need to perform to remove servers or server roles. For example removing an A/V Conferencing pool or a Front End pool.
For details about removing a complete Microsoft Lync Server 2010 deployment, see Decommissioning a Deployment.
- Common Procedures for Removing Servers Running Lync Server and Lync Server Components
- Removing a Branch Site
- Removing a Mediation Server Pool or Stand-alone Server
- Removing an A/V Conferencing Server or Pool
- Removing an Edge Server or Pool
- Removing a Director or Director Pool
- Removing a Trusted Application Server or Pool
- Removing an Enterprise Edition Front End Server or Standard Edition Front End Server
- Removing an Archiving Server
- Removing a Monitoring Server
- Removing a File Store
- Removing SQL Server Instances and Databases on the Back End Server