Topic Last Modified: 2012-10-18
The topics in this section help you understand how to plan and deploy Microsoft Lync Server 2010 communications software so that you can adequately plan for the number of users in your organization and plan for the server load that their activities generate.
Two tools are available as free downloads to help you with capacity planning: the Lync Server 2010 Capacity Calculator at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=212657 and the Lync Server 2010 Stress and Performance Tool at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=212599.
- Lync Server 2010 User Models
- Capacity Planning Requirements and Recommendations
- Media Traffic Network Usage
- Database Activity for Capacity Planning
- Collaboration and Application Sharing Capacity Planning
- Address Book Capacity Planning
- Capacity Planning for Response Group
- Capacity Planning for Call Park
- Capacity Planning for Group Chat Server
- Capacity Planning for Mobility