Managing Categories, Rooms, and Add-Ins
Topic Last Modified: 2012-10-06
In Lync Server 2013 Control Panel, or by using Windows PowerShell cmdlets, Persistent Chat Administrators can use the Persistent Chat page to create categories and add-ins. For managing Persistent Chat rooms, Administrators can use Windows PowerShell cmdlets. Alternatively, if the Persistent Chat administrator is also SIP-enabled, they can use the Lync client to launch a web page to create and manage chat rooms.
The following topics describe how to create and work with categories and chat rooms.
- Creating or Editing a New Category
- Creating or Editing a New Room
- Creating New Add-ins for Rooms
- Setting Who Can Post Messages in an Auditorium Chat Room
- Disabling or Enabling a Chat Room
- Moving a Chat Room from One Category to Another
- Deleting a Chat Room or Category
- Deleting a Message or Purging Obsolete Messages