Getting Started with MED-V
Updated: March 10, 2011
Applies To: Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 2.0
This section provides general information for administrators who are evaluating and using Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V) 2.0.
In This Section
- Overview of MED-V
- Provides general information about the MED-V solution to your application compatibility issues.
- Planning for Application Operating System Compatibility
- Provides planning guidance for evaluating MED-V to help solve application operating system compatibility issues.
- High-Level Architecture
- Describes the components of a MED-V deployment.
- About MED-V 2.0
- Provides information specifically related to MED-V including what’s new in MED-V 2.0 and MED-V 2.0 supported configurations.
Other ResourcesMicrosoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 2.0
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.