Deployment of MED-V
Updated: March 10, 2011
Applies To: Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 2.0
The topics in this section help you prepare your environment for deploying Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V) 2.0.
In This Section
- End-to-End Deployment Scenario for MED-V 2.0
- Describes an end-to-end deployment scenario for MED-V 2.0.
- MED-V 2.0 Supported Configurations
- Describes the supported configurations for MED-V 2.0.
- MED-V 2.0 Deployment Overview
- Describes the requirements for deploying MED-V 2.0.
- Prepare the Deployment Environment for MED-V
- Provides procedures for configuring the MED-V 2.0 environment and installation prerequisites.
- Deploy the MED-V Components
- Describes how to install the MED-V Host Agent, the MED-V Workspace Packager, and other components required to run MED-V 2.0.
Other ResourcesMicrosoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 2.0
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.