Call Diagnostic Reports
Topic Last Modified: 2011-02-01
The Call Diagnostic Reports provide summary information and diagnostic data for failed peer-to-peer and conferencing sessions.
- Call Diagnostic Summary Report The Call Diagnostic Summary Report provides an overall summary of failed peer-to-peer sessions and conference sessions. Peer-to-peer sessions are sessions that involve just two participants. Conferencing sessions involve three or more participants.
- Peer-to-Peer Activity Diagnostic Report The Peer-to-Peer Activity Diagnostic Report provides an overall trend view of failed peer-to-peer sessions. A peer-to-peer session involves just two participants.
- Conference Diagnostic Report The Conference Diagnostic Report provides an overall trend view of failed conferencing sessions and trend views for each conference modality. Conferencing sessions involve at least three participants.
- Top Failures Report The Top Failures Report provides a list of the most frequent failures and their trends over time.
- Failure Distribution Report The Failure Distribution Report provides an analysis of failed sessions.
- Failure List Report The Failure List Report provides detailed information about the individual participants involved in a failed conference.
- Diagnostic Report The Diagnostic Report provides diagnostic and troubleshooting information (including SIP response codes and diagnostic headers and IDs) for failed sessions.