Media Quality Diagnostic Reports
Topic Last Modified: 2013-01-22
The Media Quality Diagnostic Reports provide information about call quality, and diagnostic and troubleshooting information for failed calls.
- Media Quality Summary Report The Media Quality Summary Report provides overall quality data for different endpoint types, including Enterprise Voice peer-to-peer calls, Enterprise Voice conference calls, and calls that rely, at least in part, on the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
- Media Quality Comparison Report Provides a comparison of call quality values for different types of audio calls (for example, calls made over a wireless network vs. calls made across a wired connection).
- Server Performance Report The Service Performance Report lists the servers that have experienced the most problems, based on measurements of such key quality metrics as degradation, packet loss, and jitter.
- Location Report The Location Report provides a list of network locations and a summary of the media quality of the calls that occur at each location. For purposes of this report, locations are based on IP subnets.
- Device Report This report provides a summary of devices that are used for Enterprise Voice calls and it includes the average media quality of the calls by device.
- Call List Report The Call List Report provides detailed information about phone calls made or received within your organization.
- Call Detail Report The Call Detail Report provides detailed information about phone calls made from or received within your organization.
- Call Leg Media Quality Report The Call Leg Media Quality Report enables administrators to compare call volumes and call quality for audio calls made across the public switched telephone network (PSTN).