Media Quality Diagnostic Reports
Topic Last Modified: 2013-02-22
The Media Quality Diagnostic Reports provide information about call quality, and diagnostic and troubleshooting information for failed calls.
- Media Quality Summary Report Provides overall quality data for different endpoint types, including Enterprise Voice peer-to-peer calls, Enterprise Voice conference calls, and calls that rely, at least in part, on the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
- Media Quality Comparison Report Provides a comparison of call quality values for different types of audio calls (for example, calls made over a wireless network vs. calls made across a wired connection).
- Server Performance Report Lists the servers that have experienced the most problems, based on measurements of such key quality metrics as degradation, packet loss, and jitter.
- Location Report Provides a list of network locations and a summary of the media quality of the calls that occur at each location. For purposes of this report, locations are based on IP subnets.
- Device Report Provides a summary of devices that are used for Enterprise Voice calls and it includes the average media quality of the calls by device.
- Call List Report Provides detailed information about phone calls made or received within your organization.
- Call Detail Report Provides detailed information about phone calls made from or received within your organization.
- Server Media Quality Trend Report Provides a way for you to graphically compare up to 5 servers on Quality of Experience metrics such as call volume, poor call percentage, packet loss, and jitter.
- The Media Quality Metrics Distribution Report Provides a graph that shows the distribution values for a Quality of Experience metric such as jitter or packet loss.
- Location Trend Report Provides call quality trend information for network locations.