Deploying Services and Virtual Machines in System Center 2012 - App Controller
Updated: January 15, 2013
Applies To: System Center 2012 - App Controller, System Center 2012 SP1 - App Controller
In App Controller, you can use the Services page to deploy new services to public and private clouds, or to change the properties of services already deployed.
The Services page displays the following information:
A list of all deployed services.
A diagram, which allows you to view or change the properties of a deployed service.
Tasks you can perform on services deployed to public or private clouds.
In This Section
- How to Deploy a Virtual Machine
- Describes how to deploy a virtual machine in App Controller.
- How to Deploy a Service to a Public Cloud
- Describes how to deploy a service to a public cloud by using Windows Azure service packages and configuration files.
- How to Deploy a Service to a Private Cloud
- Describes how to deploy a service to a private cloud by using a VMM service template.
- How to View a Deployed Service
- Describes how to view a deployed service in App Controller.
- How to Delete a Deployed Service
- Describes how to remove a deployed service from public or private cloud.
- How to View the Status of a Job
- Describes how to view the status of tasks you perform in App Controller.
- How to Copy an Existing Virtual Machine to Windows Azure
- Describes how to move a virtual machine from VMM to Windows Azure in App Controller.
- How to Deploy a Virtual Machine Template to Windows Azure in System Center 2012 SP1
- Describes how to move a virtual machine template from VMM to Windows Azure in App Controller.
For additional resources, see Information and Support for System Center 2012.
Tip: Use this query to find online documentation in the TechNet Library for System Center 2012. For instructions and examples, see Search the System Center 2012 Documentation Library.