Using App Controller Library Resources
Updated: November 1, 2013
Applies To: System Center 2012 - App Controller, System Center 2012 R2 App Controller, System Center 2012 SP1 - App Controller
In System Center 2012 - App Controller, you can use the Library page to manage file shares, templates, and resources for both System Center 2012 – Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) and Windows Azure.
The Library page displays a tree view of all libraries. By default, the root Library node is expanded to display the container nodes for Shares and Cloud Libraries.
|For more detailed information about the structure and content of the App Controller Library, see About the App Controller Library in this section.|
In This Section
- About the App Controller Library
- The App Controller Library is a collection of resources in which users can move, store, and share objects associated with VMM or Windows Azure clouds.
- How to Add or Remove File Shares in the App Controller Library
- Describes how to add or remove file shares in App Controller.
- How to Add or Remove a Windows Azure Storage Account
- Describes how to add or remove a Windows Azure storage account in App Controller.
- How to Add or Remove a Windows Azure Storage Container
- Describes how to add or remove a Windows Azure storage container in App Controller.
- How to Copy Files from Shares to Public Clouds
- Describes how to copy a file from a share to a public cloud in App Controller.
- How to Copy Files from Shares to Private Clouds
- Describes how to copy a file from a share to a private cloud in App Controller.
- How to Deploy a Virtual Machine Template to a Private Cloud
- Describes how to deploy a virtual machine template from the App Controller Library to a private cloud.
- How to Copy Library Resources Between Clouds of the Same Type
- Describes how to copy templates, storage containers, and other resources in App Controller.
- How to Refresh VMM Library Server Certificates
- Describes how to import SSL certificates when a new library server is added to the App Controller Library.
For additional resources, see Information and Support for System Center 2012.
Tip: Use this query to find online documentation in the TechNet Library for System Center 2012. For instructions and examples, see Search the System Center 2012 Documentation Library.