Topic Last Modified: 2011-11-03
When you deploy the Lync Server 2010 mobility feature, mobile users can use supported mobile devices for Lync functionality such as instant messaging (IM), presence, and contacts.
To deploy the mobility feature, you must deploy cumulative update for Lync Server 2010: November 2011. For details about requirements for deploying the mobility feature, see Planning for Mobility.
This section guides you through the steps for deploying and verifying the mobility and automatic discovery features available with cumulative update for Lync Server 2010: November 2011.
- Creating DNS Records for the Autodiscover Service
- Installing Cumulative Update for Lync Server 2010: November 2011
- Setting Internal Server Ports for Mobility
- Installing the Mobility and Autodiscover Services
- Modifying Certificates for Mobility
- Configuring the Reverse Proxy for Mobility
- Verifying Your Mobility Deployment
- Configuring for Push Notifications
- Configuring Mobility Policy