Accessibility for people with disabilities
Updated: November 1, 2013
Applies To: System Center 2012 R2 Data Protection Manager, System Center 2012 SP1 - Data Protection Manager
Microsoft is committed to making its products and services easier for everyone to use. The following topics provide information about the features, products, and services that make System Center 2012 – Data Protection Manager (DPM) more accessible for people with disabilities.
In This Section
- DPM accessibility features
- Describes the accessibility features of DPM.
- DPM help accessibility features
- Describes the accessibility features of DPM Help.
- Accessibility Products and Services from Microsoft
- Describes the accessibility products and services that are available from Microsoft.
For additional resources, see Information and Support for System Center 2012.
Tip: Use this query to find online documentation in the TechNet Library for System Center 2012. For instructions and examples, see Search the System Center 2012 Documentation Library.