Operate SQL Server 2000
Find resources and tools to help you better manage your SQL Server 2005 infrastructure and troubleshoot issues.
Support Changes for SQL Server 2000
On April 9, 2013, Extended Support for SQL Server 2000 will come to an end, and SQL Server 2000 will no longer be supported. At this time:
- Self-Help Online Support will be available for a minimum of 12 months. Example: Microsoft online
Knowledge Base articles, FAQs, troubleshooting tools, and other resources, that help customers resolve common issues.
- Updates to this software will stop and customers will no longer receive patches, including security updates.
What Are Your Options
- Upgrade to a supported version of SQL Server.
- Find out more about a Custom Support Agreement (CSA).
- Run SQL Server 2000 unsupported with access to Self-Help Online Support only (not recommended).
For more information, see
SQL Server Technologies and Solutions