How Microsoft Secures the Cloud Infrastructure
About This Video
Learn about how Microsoft secures it's cloud infrastructure and take away some best practices for your own organization moving to the cloud. John Howie and Mark Estberg are a part of Global Foundation Services Online Services Security and Compliance group at Microsoft and walk us through the following topics:
- Background on Microsoft’s experience with the Cloud
- 1:37 – Defining what the Microsoft cloud looks like and "who do you call?"
- 5:16 – What are some of the challenges they have seen with security over time (Public/Private Sector, Statutory & Regulatory Compliance, Evolving Threats, Evolving Technologies)
- 10:50 – How does Microsoft keep up with all of the constant changes in the compliance area?
- 15:40 – How does Microsoft truly keep up with evolving threats?
- 19:23 - Tips and best practices to IT Pros who are thinking about moving to the cloud
Published Date: June 10, 2010