Learn how (and when) to use App-V and MED-V in this informative interview with Daniel Nerenberg, MVP from InfraOp. Inc. Keith and Daniel discuss Windows 7 and the many ways IT Pros can leverage App-V, virtualization and MED-V to make their lives easier. They begin by explaining the difference between MED-V and App-V, and give scenarios on how they should be used. Tune in, and you'll also learn about Daniel's brush with the IT Grand Prix!
Daniel Nerenberg MCT,MCITP, MCSE, is a consultant with Avanade, trainer, and speaker. Based in Montreal, Daniel is passionate about using technology to solve people's and enterprises' modern challenges. He is at his best when he can help organizations realize the full potential of information technology. Daniel has had the honour of receiving the Microsoft's Most Valuable Professional award for 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 in the Application Virtualization category. Daniel is also:
- A member of the Microsoft Springboard Technical Expert Panel (STEP)
- A forum moderator for the Windows 7 beta forums
- Author and contributor to multiple whitepapers and courseware for leading technology companies such as Intel and Microsoft.
- Content manager and writer for the LazyAdmin.com (www.thelazyadmin.com)
- Founder and principle consultant of InfraOp Inc
- He is also a co-founder and past president of the Montreal IT pro user group. (www.mitpro.ca)
- Daniel has written and consulted on the topics of Windows Deployment, Application virtualization, Desktop Virtualization and Windows infrastructure. Daniel speaks and presents in both English and French.
|Keith Combs is the new IT Pro Community Program Manager for the Server and Tools Online (STO) organization. When Keith isn’t immersed in technology, you can find him roaming the hills on a Harley Davidson, fighting a golf course, or spending time with his family. Keith’s vision for life after Microsoft includes driving a golf range tractor and being your favorite moving target. Visit Keith's blog at http://blogs.technet.com/keithcombs/|
Resources we recommend you check out