IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE ENTERING THE CONTEST. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND PT MICROSOFT INDONESIA ESTABLISHING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH YOU ARE ENTITLED TO PARTICIPATE THE CONTEST. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Organizer. The promo is organized by PT. Microsoft Indonesia (Microsoft).
2.1 General Eligibility Requirements
2.2 Not eligible: The following are not eligible to participate in the Contest:
3.1 Period of promotion:
3.1.1 This campaign will be held on Nov, 11th 2013 – December 24th 2013
3.2 This campaign applies for Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) Student from Indonesia (who choose Indonesia as Country in MVA Student Profile)
3.3 The campaign is eligible to Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) Student from Indonesia (who choose Indonesia as Country in MVA Student Profile)
4.1 Participants have to take and complete pre-defined (see appendix) Infrastructure courses on Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA).
4.2 Courses completion criteria is to pass its course assessment and eligible to download the electronic certificate from taken MVA course.
4.3 Participants have to download and send his/her electronic certificate as evidence of completing courses by email to MVA Campaign team ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
4.4 The winners are MVA students who send valid evidence during campaign period
4.5 Prizes will be delivered by post
4.6 Winners be determined by judges from Microsoft
4.7 This program is not raffle / lucky draw
6. Taxes, etc.
Prize taxes and other levies imposed by any relevant applicable government or tax authority, which may be levied or incurred on the prizes, shall be fully borne by the winners.
7. Promotional activities. You agree to have your name and other details used for promotional purposes at Microsoft’s sole discretion. If you are a prizewinner, except where prohibited by law, you consent to the use of your name, biographical information, and statements attributed to you (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without any compensation or notification to you.
8. Limitation of liability. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Microsoft and its parent company, affiliates, related corporations, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and agents accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss, death or personal injury that may occur as a consequence of your participation in the Contest.
9. Indemnity. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you undertake to indemnify and keep Microsoft and its parent company, affiliates, related corporations, subsidiaries, commissioners, directors, officers, employees and agents harmless and indemnified against any loss, damage, claims, costs and expenses which may be incurred or suffered by any or each of them due to your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions and/or arising from your participation in the ruffle.
10. Microsoft’s decision final and binding. In the event of any dispute arising from the Contest or relating to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of Microsoft on all matters pertaining to the Contest shall be final and binding on all parties. No correspondence will be entertained.
12. No warranties.
12.1 Microsoft and any agents or contractors (if any) that it may use in the execution and management of the Contest do not warrant or represent (either directly or indirectly):
(a) That participation in and/or access to the whole or any part of the ruffle, Contest materials, content, information and/or functions contained in them will be provided on an uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free basis; or
(b) That no computer viruses shall be transmitted or that no damage shall occur to your computer system as a result of any online activity of the Contest (if any).
12.2 Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Internet is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data resulting from such download.
12.3 Microsoft does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or reliability of, or the results of the use of, or otherwise in respect of the materials on the ruffle landing site or any sites linked to the landing site.
13. No use of unlicensed software. You declare and warrant to Microsoft that in participating in the ruffle, you shall not use any unauthorized or unlicensed software. If you are found doing so, you shall be disqualified from the ruffle.
14. No cheating tolerated. You acknowledge and agree that no form of cheating will be tolerated. If you are found cheating, as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Microsoft, you will immediately be disqualified from the ruffle. Cheating includes, but is not limited to, brute force text messages (SMS) by putting random COA, falsifying COA sticker, edit and modify the required submission: proof of purchase, ID card and COA sticker or COA number on FPP, hack Microsoft site by edit the legal announcement. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY OF MICROSOFT'S WEBSITES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS; AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, MICROSOFT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
15. No waiver. Microsoft's failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or of any other provision.
16. Severability. Each of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. If a court holds any provision of these Terms and Conditions to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions will remain in effect and these Terms and Conditions will be amended to give effect to the eliminated provision to the maximum extent possible.
17. Laws. The Contest shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Indonesia. The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and is subject to all applicable laws.