[Unless specifically noted, the content in this topic applies to BizTalk Server 2013 and 2013 R2.]
The MQSeries adapter serves as a bridge between Microsoft BizTalk Server and IBM MQSeries servers, enabling you to use a full range of options in creating your business processes.
In This Section
- What Is the MQSeries Adapter?
- Configuring the MQSeries Adapter
- Walkthrough: Creating a BizTalk Application That Uses the MQSeries Adapter
- MQSeries Adapter Batching and Transaction Handling
- Correlating Messages Using Request-Reply
- MQSeries Adapter Custom Headers
- Analyzing MQSeries Adapter Errors with the Trace Tools
- Ordered Delivery of Messages with the MQSeries Adapter
© 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.