Updated: January 15, 2013
Applies To: System Center 2012 - App Controller, System Center 2012 SP1 - App Controller
Welcome to the System Center 2012 - App Controller technical library. App Controller provides a common self-service experience that can help you easily configure, deploy, and manage virtual machines and services across private and public clouds.
The System Center 2012 - App Controller technical library contains the following sections.
- Getting Started with System Center 2012 - App Controller
- Instructions and information for planning, installing, and configuring App Controller, and for setting up public and private clouds.
- Deploying Services and Virtual Machines in System Center 2012 - App Controller
- How to deploy, view, and delete services in App Controller.
- Managing Services and Virtual Machines in System Center 2012 - App Controller
- How to manage checkpoints, grant access, upgrade and scale out deployed services, and more.
- Cmdlets in System Center 2012 - App Controller
- A cmdlet reference with complete help information.
- Release Notes for System Center 2012 - App Controller
- Descriptions of important information and known issues in App Controller
- Privacy Statement for System Center 2012 - App Controller
- Descriptions of the collection, use, and security of your information in App Controller
- Troubleshooting System Center 2012 - App Controller
- Solutions to common deployment and operations issues.
- Logo Certification for Windows Server 2008 R2
- Technical reference published for compliance with logo certification requirements for App Controller.
You can find additional resources for App Controller at the following websites.
You can download a copy of this technical documentation from the Microsoft Download Center. Always use the TechNet library for the most up-to-date information.
For additional resources, see Information and Support for System Center 2012.
Tip: Use this query to find online documentation in the TechNet Library for System Center 2012. For instructions and examples, see Search the System Center 2012 Documentation Library.