Application Virtualization Deployment Requirements
Updated: február 2010
Applies To: Application Virtualization
Before you deploy Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) in your environment, you should verify that you can meet the hardware and software requirements for the components you plan to deploy, according to your chosen deployment scenario.
In This Section
- Application Virtualization System Requirements
- Describes the recommended hardware and software requirements for each of the Application Virtualization System components.
- Application Virtualization Sequencer Hardware and Software Requirements
- Describes the minimum recommended hardware and software configuration for your Microsoft Application Virtualization Sequencer workstation.
- Application Virtualization Client Hardware and Software Requirements
- Describes the recommended minimum hardware and software configuration for your installation of the Application Virtualization Desktop Client and the Application Virtualization Client for Remote Desktop Services (formerly Terminal Services).
- Configuring Prerequisite Groups in Active Directory for App-V
- Describes the objects that you must install in Active Directory groups before you install the App-V system.
- How to Configure Windows Server 2008 for App-V Management Servers
- Describes how to configure the server running Windows Server 2008 by installing Internet Information Services (IIS) as a role so that you can install the App-V Management Web Service.
- Application Virtualization Deployment and Upgrade Checklists
- Provides checklists of tasks to guide you through the correct sequence when installing or upgrading the App-V system.
Other ResourcesApplication Virtualization Deployment and Upgrade Considerations
Did you find this information useful? Please click the following link to send your suggestions and comments about the documentation to the Application Virtualization Doc Feedback alias firstname.lastname@example.org.