A catalog is a way of organizing the products you want to sell. You use catalogs to organize and manage the product data in your database for display on your site, and to target products to users.
To help you organize your catalogs, Commerce Server Business Desk maintains a description of the properties defined for each catalog in a catalog definition. The definition lists all the categories, products, and properties allowed in any given catalog.
This section contains:
- Using Catalogs in Web Site Management
- An Overview of Catalog Structure
- Catalogs: Products and Categories
- The Catalog Definition: A Description of Products and Categories
- Unique Identifiers in a Catalog
- Catalog Hierarchies and Relationships
- Base Catalogs and Virtual Catalogs
- Catalog Name and Size Restrictions
- Catalogs from Multiple Suppliers
- Aggregated Catalogs
- Multilingual Catalogs
- External Catalogs: Using Join Keys
- Catalog Sets
- Product Pricing Methods
All rights reserved.