Securing Your Databases
It is strongly recommended that you use Windows Authentication for access to your databases. When you configure your database connection strings for Windows Authentication, you must assign Business Desk users and run-time users (who use an anonymous domain account) the appropriate access to your databases.
This section explains how to secure your databases when you configure your site to use Windows Authentication to your SQL Server databases
This section contains:
- Scripts to Secure Your Databases
- Assigning SQL Server Database Roles
- Securing the Administration Database
- Securing the Commerce Server Run-time Databases
- Securing the Direct Mailer Database
- Securing the Data Warehouse
All rights reserved.