Running the Predictor Resource
You use the Commerce Server Predictor resource to add predictive capabilities to your Web site, such as predicting which products users may purchase based on products similar users — those sharing the same characteristics — have purchased previously. You use Commerce Server Manager to set up and manage the Predictor resource.
This section contains:
- Predictor Resource Workflow. Illustrates the workflow for building and managing models.
- About the Predictor Resource. Describes the predictive capabilities supported by the Predictor resource. Describes the Predictor resource components.
- Deploying the Predictor Resource. Describes how and why to deploy the Predictor resource for optimal use.
- Configuring Predictor Resource Properties. Explains how to configure the Predictor resource for use with databases other than the Commerce Server Data Warehouse.
- Starting and Stopping the Predictor Resource. Explains how to start and stop the Predictor resource.
- Building a New Analysis Model. Explains how to build a new analysis model based on a model configuration.
- Deploying an Analysis Model. Explains how to deploy an analysis model.
- Viewing Analysis Model Configuration Tables. Explains how to view analysis model configuration tables.
- Viewing Analysis Models. Explains how to view the analysis models you created. To view the analysis models, you use either the Prediction Model Viewer in Commerce Server Manager or the Segment Viewer in Commerce Server Business Desk.
- Using Dependency Network View. Explains how to use the Prediction Model Viewer to view the dependency network.
- Using Decision Tree View. Explains how to use the Prediction Model Viewer to view the decision tree.
- Rebuilding an Analysis Model. Explains how to rebuild an analysis model.
- Renaming an Analysis Model. Explains how to rename an analysis model.
- Deleting an Analysis Model. Explains how to delete an analysis model.
- Monitoring the Predictor Resource. Explains how to monitor the Predictor resource for processing errors.
All rights reserved.