Updating Your Site
Deployment is an ongoing process. After your site is operational, you will want to update the content and configuration of your site to address changing needs. This section contains basic information about updating your site. For more detailed information, see the Commerce Server 2000 Resource Kit.
This section contains:
- Using Your Test Environment for Updates. Explains how to use your test environment before update your production servers.
- Adding Web Servers. Explains how to install a Commerce Web server.
- Adding Web Servers Without Site Packager. Explains how to install a Commerce Web server without using Site Packager.
- Updating Site Content. Explains how to update Commerce Server components.
- Using SQL Server to Replicate Databases. Explains how to use SQL Server to replicate your Commerce Server databases.
- Changing the Names of Servers. Explains how to change the names of your servers.
All rights reserved.