Introduction to Programming with Commerce Server
Microsoft Commerce Server 2000 requires the skills of a site developer to optimize its functionality. This section introduces developers to Commerce Server 2000 and describes the opportunities for programming that it presents.
This section contains:
- Setting Up Your Development Workstation. Provides an overview of the hardware and software prerequisites for working with Commerce Server effectively.
- Debugging. Provides an overview of techniques for effective debugging in the context of Commerce Server development.
- Programming Opportunities. Describes the various aspects of Commerce Server that present opportunities for programming.
- SDK Road Map. Provides a brief overview of the samples that are present in the Commerce Server 2000 Software Development Kit (SDK).
- Programmer's Reference Road Map. Provides a guide to the reference material available in the Programmer's Reference section of the Commerce Server documentation.
All rights reserved.