Setting the Security Mode on the Web Server
When you use Windows Authentication mode on any Commerce Server site, you must enable Domain Users to log on locally to your Web server. Perform the following procedure on all Web servers that are hosting a Commerce Server site using Windows Authentication mode.
- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Local Security Policy.
- In the Local Security Settings screen, expand Security Settings, expand Local Policies, and then click User Rights Assignment.
- In the Policy pane, double-click Log on locally.
- In the Local Security Policy Setting dialog box, click Add.
- In the Select Users or Groups dialog box, select the domain from the Look in drop-down list.
- In the Name box, select Domain Users, and then click Add.
- To close the Select Users or Groups dialog box, click OK.
- To close the Local Security Policy Setting dialog box, click OK.
- Close the Local Security Settings screen.
You have now configured log on locally user rights for the Domain Users account.
See AlsoCopyright © 2005 Microsoft Corporation.
All rights reserved.