Renaming the International Retail Site (Retail2002)
Commerce Server 2002
The Retail2002 solution file (with the extension .sln) has been customized for the specific name of the site, which is Retail2002. Thus, if you want to rename the site, you must modify the site code to make sure it functions correctly.
- Change the site name when you unpack the site.
- Open Visual Studio .NET, and choose Commerce Projects.
- In the Templates pane, select New Commerce VB Project in Existing site.
- Add the existing projects associated with the Retail2002 site.
- After you perform these steps, you must modify the code to make the new site name function correctly.
All rights reserved.