Database Table Reference
This section provides a list of tables contained in Commerce Server databases. The tables are categorized by product resource. They do not necessarily reflect the distribution of these tables in your configuration. The location of these tables depends on which databases you create when you unpack your site. By default, Commerce Server creates the following databases: Administration, Direct Mailer, Commerce, and Data Warehouse. However, you can divide the Commerce database into smaller databases, based on the resources you install.
This section contains:
- Administration Database Tables
- Analysis/Report Database Tables
- Data Warehouse Database Tables
- Direct Mailer Database Tables
- Marketing Database Tables
- Prediction Database Tables
- Product Catalog Database Tables
- Profiles Database Tables
- Transactions Database Tables
- TransactionConfig Database Tables
All rights reserved.