Optimizing Commerce Server
You analyze and optimize the system performance of Microsoft Commerce Server 2000 to ensure that your Web site can handle necessary levels of Internet traffic. To optimize your system, you must first analyze your current system and transactions, and then determine how many users concurrently use your site during normal and peak periods. You can then begin making adjustments in your system to optimize performance.
This section contains:
- Analyzing Your Current System. Describes how to analyze your system and improve site capacity.
- Using Transaction Cost Analysis. Describes how to measure the cost of different types of Web transactions on your site in order to increase performance.
- Managing Performance. Describes tuning and optimizing methods for Commerce Server performance.
- Troubleshooting Performance. Lists common problems that may occur while using Commerce Server optimization tools. Provides additional resources for troubleshooting other areas of Commerce Server.
- Additional Optimizing Information. Lists online and print resources as well as tools for optimizing Commerce Server.
All rights reserved.