Managing Commerce Applications and Web Servers
Commerce Server 2000
The topics in this section explain how to add and manage applications and Web servers. Before performing these procedures, you must install Commerce Server and unpack a site.
This section contains:
- Adding an Application to a Site. Explains how to add an application to a site.
- Configuring an Application. Explains how to configure an application.
- Adding a Web Server to an Application. Explains how to add a Web server to an application.
- Adding Another Web Server. Explains how to add additional Web servers to an application.
- Configuring a Web Server. Explains how to configure a Web server.
- Renaming an Application. Describes how applications are named in Commerce Server, and explains how to rename an application.
- Unloading an Application from Memory. Explains how to unload an application from memory.
- Deleting an Application from a Site. Explains how to delete an application from a site.
- Removing a Web Server from an Application. Explains how to remove a Web server from an application.
- Automatically Adding a Web Server. Explains how a Web server is added to an application automatically.
- Adding a Non-Commerce Application and Web Server. Explains how to add a non-commerce application and Web server.
All rights reserved.