Troubleshooting Site Packager
Commerce Server 2002
This section describes problems you might encounter while using Commerce Server Site Packager, and describes possible solutions.
This section contains:
- "Run-time error –2147319779 (8002801d) Automation error, Library not registered"
- "Login Failed for User" error appears when unpacking Data Warehouse
- Cannot unpack a site to a Web server
- "Specified path does not exist" error appears when unpacking a site
- "Error invoking Import API…" error appears when unpacking a site
- "Profile missing" error appears after unpacking a site
- Databases do not appear after unpacking a site
- Name Restrictions for IIS applications as created by Pup.exe.
- Site name cannot include DBCS characters.
- Unpacking process fails when using a renamed application
- Unpacking Business Desk twice overwrites the second instance
- Site Packager event log error messages
All rights reserved.