Troubleshooting Your Applications
Commerce Server 2002
This section describes problems you might encounter while developing and managing your applications and Commerce Server Business Desk.
This section contains:
- Performance Problem for the OrderGroup Object
- Use the RecordSet Close() method after using the Recordset object
- Copying data from a RecordSet object to a DataSet object
- Windows Server 2003 and ADODB.Connection.2.5 generate an error
- Use 64-bit currency to ensure availability
- Orders totaling more than 10 million currency units fail
- Some DLLs do not support self-registration
- Creating a new Administration database
- Temporary catalog XML files are not removed from the ProductCatalogs directory
For information about debugging your applications, see the following topics:Copyright © 2005 Microsoft Corporation.
All rights reserved.