Getting Started with Business Desk
Commerce Server 2002
This section provides information for new users of Commerce Server Business Desk.
This section contains:
- Business Desk Overview. Describes the Business Desk application and the Business Desk client. Describes how Business Desk can be configured to meet your needs.
- Business Desk Basics. Describes how to navigate Business Desk, secure Business Desk modules, and use keyboard shortcuts.
- What to Do First. Lists the steps you must perform to get your Web site up and running and ready for business.
- Common Tasks. Lists the most common tasks performed using Business Desk and provides links to the appropriate Help topics.
- Example: Closing the Loop. Explains how to analyze business data collected on your Web site; you can then use the results of your analysis to update your site.
- Using Business Desk Help. Explains how to search for and print Help topics.
- If You Need Additional Help. Lists the tasks that your system administrator or site developer can help you perform.
All rights reserved.