Using App Controller Library Resources
Updated: June 1, 2015
Applies To: System Center 2012 - App Controller, System Center 2012 SP1 - App Controller, System Center 2012 R2 App Controller
In System Center 2012 - App Controller, you can use the Library page to manage file shares, templates, and resources for both System Center 2012 – Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) and Windows Azure.
The Library page displays a tree view of all libraries. By default, the root Library node is expanded to display the container nodes for Shares and Cloud Libraries.
For more detailed information about the structure and content of the App Controller Library, see About the App Controller Library in this section.
In This Section
- About the App Controller Library
The App Controller Library is a collection of resources in which users can move, store, and share objects associated with VMM or Windows Azure clouds.
- How to Add or Remove File Shares in the App Controller Library
Describes how to add or remove file shares in App Controller.
- How to Add or Remove a Windows Azure Storage Account
Describes how to add or remove a Windows Azure storage account in App Controller.
- How to Add or Remove a Windows Azure Storage Container
Describes how to add or remove a Windows Azure storage container in App Controller.
- How to Copy Files from Shares to Public Clouds
Describes how to copy a file from a share to a public cloud in App Controller.
- How to Copy Files from Shares to Private Clouds
Describes how to copy a file from a share to a private cloud in App Controller.
- How to Deploy a Virtual Machine Template to a Private Cloud
Describes how to deploy a virtual machine template from the App Controller Library to a private cloud.
- How to Copy Library Resources Between Clouds of the Same Type
Describes how to copy templates, storage containers, and other resources in App Controller.
- How to Refresh VMM Library Server Certificates
Describes how to import SSL certificates when a new library server is added to the App Controller Library.