Managing User Roles
Updated: November 1, 2013
Applies To: System Center 2012 - App Controller, System Center 2012 R2 App Controller, System Center 2012 SP1 - App Controller
System Center 2012 - App Controller adds user role management capabilities for Windows Azure subscriptions or hosting service providers while also respecting user roles created in System Center 2012 – Virtual Machine Manager. Only user roles for Windows Azure subscriptions or hosting providers can be created in App Controller. VMM Administrators must manage VMM user roles by using the VMM console.
|Support for hosting service providers is available only in System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1).|
In This Section
- About User Roles in App Controller
- Describes the types of user roles and which tasks they can perform in App Controller.
- How to Manage the Administrators User Role
- Describes how to add or remove users from the App Controller Administrators user role.
- How to Create a User Role in App Controller
- Describes how to create a user role in App Controller.
Other ResourcesHow to Delegate Users
For additional resources, see Information and Support for System Center 2012.
Tip: Use this query to find online documentation in the TechNet Library for System Center 2012. For instructions and examples, see Search the System Center 2012 Documentation Library.