Road to Windows 7 Free Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
Road to Windows 7 Free Prize Draw – Terms & Conditions
- ELIGIBILITY: This draw is open to any person resident in the UK who is 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- TO ENTER:
https://profile.microsoft.com/RegSysProfileCenter/wizard.aspx?wizid=279d38e3-a638-45a1-8e35-d4153baa2775&lcid=2057, enter the winning phrase and submit your contact details. Microsoft is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Only one entry per person will be accepted. No purchase necessary. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Microsoft reserve the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Alternatively, you can enter the free prize draw by sending your name and address by email to
- TIMING: This promotion runs from 12.01:00 am GMT on May 15th 2009 until 11.59:59 p.m. on June 12th 2009 (inclusive)
- USE OF DATA: Personal data which you provide when you enter the draw may be used for future Microsoft marketing activity. If you agree to this use, please tick the box on the online form.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: The winner of the first prize will be determined by a random prize draw in the presence of an independent adjudicator on June 22nd 2009. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The winner will be notified by email by June 24th 2009. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, through no fault of Microsoft, within TEN (10) days after the first attempt, an alternative winner will be selected at random. The winner may be required to participate in further publicity or advertising. The first 300 entrants to correctly enter the draw will receive a Windows 7 release candidate disc and T-shirt – these will be selected in order of competition entry.
- PRIZE: There will be 1 first prize winner and the prize will be an Asus U2 notebook. Prize is as stated and is not transferable. No cash alternative available. Microsoft reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The prize will be sent by June 29th 2009. The first 300 entrants to correctly enter the draw will receive a release candidate disc and a Windows 7 t-shirt.:
- WINNERS LIST: The first prize winner consents to his/her surname being made publicly available. The winner’s name will be available for a period of 21 days after the final draw date by emailing
- OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this promotion or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Microsoft’s decision shall be final. Microsoft reserve the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
- Microsoft cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party. Participants in this promotion agree that Microsoft will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in this promotion. Nothing in this clause shall limit Microsoft’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or arising out of fraud.
Promoter: Microsoft Limited, Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1WG, England