IT Pro virtual event - Terms & Conditions
TechNet Virtual Conference 2009: Prize draw for TechNet goody bag
- ELIGIBILITY: This draw is open to any person resident in the UK who is 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- TO ENTER: Visit
https://profile.microsoft.com/RegSysProfileCenter/wizard.aspx?wizid=7aa80aec-349e-4dab-ab67-c6a67bc1d8d6&lcid=2057 and submit your name, postal address and email address. Microsoft is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Only one entry per person will be accepted. No purchase necessary. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Microsoft reserve the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Alternatively, you can enter the free prize draw by sending your name and address by email to
email@example.com . Please use the following subject line ‘TechNet Virtual Conference 2009: Prize draw for TechNet goody bag’.
- TIMING: This promotion runs from 12.01:00 am GMT on 20th May 2009 until 11.59:59 p.m. on 10th June 2009 (inclusive).
- USE OF DATA: Personal data which you provide when you enter the draw may be used for future Microsoft marketing activity. If you agree to this use, please tick the box on the entry form.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be determined by a random prize draw on 12th June 2009 and will be supervised by an independent adjudicator. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, through no fault of Microsoft, within TEN (10) days after the first attempt, an alternative winner will be selected at random. The winners may be required to participate in further publicity or advertising.
- PRIZE: There will be 500 winners and the prizes will be a bag containing a range of TechNet content including a t-shirt, pens, TechNet magazine etc.. Prizes are as stated and are not transferable. No cash alternatives available. Microsoft reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. All prizes will be sent by June 16th.
- WINNERS LIST: The winners consent to their surname being made publicly available. Winners names will be available for a period of 21 days after the final draw date by sending an email request to
- OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this promotion or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Microsoft’s decision shall be final. Microsoft reserve the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
Promoter: Microsoft Limited, Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1WG, England