System Center Service Manager 2010 SP1 Operations Guide
Updated: December 1, 2010
Applies To: System Center Service Manager 2010 SP1
The System Center Service Manager 2010 Operations Guide provides information about how to use the Service Manager console for day-to-day tasks that you perform to manage service desk functions for your organization’s computer infrastructure. It provides detailed procedures for the following tasks:
In This Section
- Searching for Information in Service Manager 2010
- Describes how to search for configuration items and other incidents, problems, and knowledge articles.
- Managing an Incident
- Describes how incidents and incident views are created, edited, and resolved.
- Troubleshooting Incidents
- Describes how to troubleshoot incidents using service maps, running tasks, and by publishing announcements.
- Managing a Problem
- Describes how create and edit problem records, resolve problems and related incidents automatically, and how to link incidents or change request to a problem record.
- Viewing and Running Reports
- Describes how view and run reports.
Did you find this information helpful? Please send your suggestions and comments about System Center Service Manager documentation to email@example.com.