How Do I: Use the SharePoint 2010 Managed MetaData Service?
About This Video
This video shows how to setup a Managed Metadata Service within SharePoint 2010.
Demonstrates how to:
- Create a new Managed MetaData Service
- Specify a site collection as a content hub
- How to configure other site collections to subscribe to the hub's meta data
- How to create metadata term sets using the TaxonomyTerm Set tool
- How to create a content type the utilizes term sets
- How to publish a content type to make it available to subscribing sites
- How to force propagation of meta data updates
Published Date: April 29, 2013
Video: WMV (ZIP) (no longer available)