Skip to main content
We’re sorry. The content you requested has been removed. You’ll be auto redirected in 1 second.
MSDN & TechNet NZ Flash Newsletter Promotion Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to all NZ residents.
- Instructions on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. By subscribing to either the NZ MSDN or NZ TechNet Flash newsletter, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- You can enter only once, incomplete or illegible entries are not valid.
- All entries become the property of Microsoft. Microsoft is not responsible for any lost, late, incorrect or misdirected entries.
- Microsoft reserves the right to modify the promotion and these terms and conditions at any time for any reason. The prize winners selected will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified by the preferred contact details stated in their entry by Monday 13th July 2009.
- Prizes include one HP IQ515 TouchSmart PC. Also at the end of April, May and June 2009, one subscriber will be drawn and choose their prize of either one MSDN, TechNet or Expression Subscription. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Software prizes are licensed to you (not sold) and may not be sold or otherwise transferred by you and are subject to the standard license terms applicable to the relevant software.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner agrees that to the extent permitted by law, Microsoft New Zealand Limited, its associated companies and agencies will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss of damage whatsoever, which is suffered as a result of, or arising from, any person entering the promotion or in connection with receiving any prize.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winners agree to Microsoft publicly disclosing the winners' name and town or city on the NZ MSDN and TECHNET website and Flash Newsletters.
- At Microsoft, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Microsoft uses the information you provided or confirm through this promotion to inform you about Microsoft and our products and services. By participating in this promotion, you consent to Microsoft New Zealand Limited sending you marketing & promotional material by email or using any of your other contact details that we have. If you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, please email