Deploy Device Guard: deploy code integrity policies
Brian Lich|Last Updated: 8/3/2016
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2016
This section includes the following topics:
- Optional: Create a code signing certificate for code integrity policies
- Deploy code integrity policies: policy rules and file rules
- Deploy code integrity policies: steps
- Deploy catalog files to support code integrity policies
To increase the protection for devices that meet certain hardware requirements, you can use virtualization-based security (VBS) with your code integrity policies.
- For requirements, see Hardware, firmware, and software requirements for Device Guard in "Requirements and deployment planning guidelines for Device Guard."
- For steps, see Deploy Device Guard: enable virtualization-based security.